Welcome to Brien McMahon High School
Final Exam begin on June 11th for Seniors and June 13th for all students. Click HERE for the full schedule!
Brien McMahon High School will prepare all students for the challenges of the 21st century by inspiring intellectual curiosity and fostering responsibility, ethics and innovative thinking.
Beliefs about Learning: Students learn best when….
· They are active and engaged in their own learning
· Parents/Guardians regularly take an active and supportive role in their child’s education
· Teachers promote a high level of intellectual curiosity by presenting students with dynamic, relevant, personalized, rigorous lessons
· There are clear and consistent expectations for all students, faculty, staff and administrators
· There is a safe, supportive, respectful and collaborative environment
Be respectful. Make good decisions. Help others. Strive for success.